Glock 19 Gen 5 9mm Luger 3-15 rd Mags FDE PA195S203FDE
- Buy Glock 19 Gen 5 9mm Luger 3-15 rd Mags FDE PA195S203FDE pistol was inspired by the GLOCK M pistols used by the FBI and includes many features the GLOCK community has been asking for. There are over 20 design changes which differentiate the G19 Gen5 pistol from the G19 Gen4 predecessor, including a flared magwell, a new nDLC finish, the GLOCK Marksman Barrel, ambidextrous slide stop levers, and a grip which has no finger grooves. This is an early model of the Gen5 with a half moon cut grip for stripping magazines.
Features Glock 19 Gen 5 9mm Luger 3-15 rd Mags
- Glock Gen5 Magazine
Buy Glock 19 Gen 5 9mm Luger 3-15 rd Mags FDE PA195S203FDE magazine comes with an orange follower and a floor plate which is extended at the front for faster magazine change.
- Modular Backstrap
Every GLOCK Gen4 and Gen5 model comes with backstraps in two sizes each one with or without beaver tail. The multiple backstrap frame allows the users to change the circumference of the grip to fit their individual hand size.
- Enlarged Reversible Mag Catch
The magazine catch of the Gen4 and Gen5 frames is reversible and enlarged towards the rear of the pistol. The reversible magazine catch is more user friendly to the shooter’s reach and allows them to switch the catch to the left or right side of the pistol.
- RTF (Rough Textured Frame)
The Gen4 and Gen5 have a rough frame (Gen4 RTF) surface designed to enhance grip traction, without being too aggressive. It is present on the frame as well as on the interchangeable backstraps.
- nDLC Coating
GLOCK’s nDLC provides tougher, more durable protection than previously used finish. The nDLC finish is exclusive to the GLOCK manufacturing pro-cess. The nDLC finish increases protection against corrosion and scratching and improves the ability of the pistol to function in degreased or adverse conditions. The nDLC finish will be exclusive to Gen5 pistols at this time.
- Ambidextrous Slide Stop Lever
The ambidextrous slide stop lever makes it easier for gun owners to quickly, safely and comfortably manipulate the slide whether they are left-handed or right-handed.
- Glock Marksman Barrel
The GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) features new barrel rifling which delivers improved accuracy.
Specifications Glock 19 Gen 5 9mm Luger 3-15 rd Mags
- Caliber: 9×19
- Magazine Capacity: 15
- Barrel Profile: Right Hand Twist Hexagonal (GMB)
- Barrel Length: 4.02″
- Length of Twist: 9.84″
- Weight without Magazine: 21.52 oz.
- Trigger Travel: .49″
- Overall Length: 7.28″
- Slide Length: 6.85″
- Width: 1.34″
- Slide Width: 1″
- Height (including magazine): 5.04″
- Sight Radius: 6.02″
- Trigger Distance: 2.76″
- Barrel Distance: .79″
- Trigger Pull: 5.5-6 lbs
There are no reviews yet.