RUGER AR-556 WHITE .223 / 5.56MM 16.1-INCH 30 ROUND
Buy Ruger AR-556 White.223/5.56mm 16.1 Inch 30 Rounds, M4-style, direct impingement Modern Sporting Rifle offers consumers an affordable, American-made Modern Sporting Rifle with the rugged reliability they have come to expect from Ruger. Extensively tested during its development, the AR-556 is constructed from top-quality components, including forged 7075-T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers and a cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with Ruger AR-556 White.223 for sale feed ramp cuts.
Chambered in Buy Ruger AR-556 White.223/5.56mm 16.1 Inch 30 Rounds, the AR-556’s carbine-length, flat-top, M4 design is fully configured with a Ruger Rapid Deploy folding rear sight, milled F-height gas block with post front sight, forward assist, dust cover, brass deflector, telescoping six-position stock, improved trigger-reach grip, enlarged trigger guard and one 30-round Magpul PMag. Standardized M4/AR components are utilized throughout, so the AR-556 can be customized easily.
Firearm Ruger AR-556 White.223/5.56mm 16.1 Inch 30 Rounds
- Ruger Rapid Deploy folding rear sight provides windage adjustability and pairs with the A2-style, F-height, elevation-adjustable front sight for a solid, reliable aiming system (excludes models 8525, 8529 and AR-lower receivers).
- Made from 7075-T6 hard-coat anodized aluminum forgings, shot-peened and proof-tested 9310 steel bolt, and 8620 steel bolt carrier. The inside diameter of the carrier and gas key are chrome plated and the key is staked for longevity (excludes model 8516).
- Barrel nut and delta ring allow easy, one-person service of the heat-resistant glass-filled nylon handguard. The design accepts most standard carbine-length handguards. The barrel nut uses a standard wrench (excludes models 8516 and 8529).
- Gas block is located at a carbine-length (M4) position for improved balance and handling. Multiple attachment points include a QD socket and bayonet lug, for many sling and accessory mounting options. Serrations on the angled face of the gas block provide a low-glare surface.
- Handguards are made from heat-resistant glass-filled nylon for shooting comfort and durability (excludes model 8516 and 8529).
- Single-stage trigger provides durable and reliable fire control. The enlarged trigger guard is designed to allow gloved shooting in cold weather (excludes AR-lower receivers).
- Six-position, telescoping, M4-style buttstock and Mil-Spec buffer tube allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear.
- Equipped with a cold hammer-forged alloy barrel with 1:8″ twist rifling that provides exceptional accuracy with bullets from 35 to 77 grains. M4 feed ramps and 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. The barrel and 1/2″-28 Ruger flash suppressor have a matte black oxide finish to reduce glare and provide corrosion resistance.
- Front sight post is elevation adjustable, and a front sight tool is included. The A2-style, F-height front sight allows co-witness with many optics (excludes models 8516, 8525 and 8529).
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control (excludes model 8513).
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flat top upper receiver features a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector (excludes model 8516).
- Also includes: one, 30-round Magpul PMAG magazine from Bravo Company
Specifications for Ruger AR-556 White.223 for sale
|.223 REM/5.56 NATO
|BLACK AND WHITE